The Remote Gang

Today is Thursday. More specifically, today is June 18th, 2020.

It is important to highlight that, because I am starting a new project. 

But who am I? Well, let me introduce myself.

My name is Sabrina Santiago and I am a 22-years-old-woman living in Brazil since I was born. Here, I work providing writing solutions for businesses. Actually, my biggest responsibilities right now are writing, revising and editing articles. I also have being building (and managing) a community online, focused on other communicators like me. All the content is produced in Portuguese, but you may feel free to visit it here

This project is a huge step to me and my remote journey. It's where I started sharing all I've learned as a self-employed professional, specially in the Communication universe.

It set my heart on fire for creating professional content. For searching new informations, share tips, listen and celebrate with people who understand me, my dreams and my struggles.

Now I think you are one of them. Alright, maybe you are not a communicator, and that is the reason why I didn't produced this post for my another community. When I say you understand me, as much as my dreams and struggles, I am supposing you are someone which biggest interest is creating a life abroad - whatever "abroad" means to me.

You can consider "abroad" a beautiful caribbean beach. Or maybe travel around a african desert. You can even tell me "abroad" is a tiny house in the other side of your country's edge.

Maybe you want that because your country is not safe, or you don't fit on its culture. Maybe you know your wealth and happiness are in working all around the world.

It doesn't matter.

I get you.

And I know you get me.

We are made of the same substance. We are planning, desiring and dreaming different sides of the same diamond.

And that diamond is freedom - something that not everyone is able to understand.

But don't you worry.

We get each other.

We are a gang. The remote gang.

Doesn't matter where you are in your own journey to live that dream.

We get you. 

And it starts now.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas